Sunday, January 29, 2012

Who disturbed my slumber?

Wake up.  Time for some fast food breakfast.  My morning show is on.  Oh cool, I love this movie...I've seen it dozens of times, but what the hell.  Soda refill.  I just love this fluoridated toothpaste.  The water faucet will always give me water.  Leave those lights on, it might get dim in here.  Snack time...I cant pronounce any ingredients in this snack but boy it sure is delicious.  My other show is coming on.  Damn, my $300 cell phone is so outdated.  Better check my wall.  I saw these shoes on the red carpet last night.  Those depression symptoms sound familiar, I better call for my free trial.  I think they are right, I really need a bigger penis.  Soda refill.  Ooh, a $10 coffee sounds delicious.  EBT accepted here.  These chemicals really do what they say...for my hair, for my face, for my skin, for my eyes, for my teeth.  Ooh, my show is on!  News, sorry don't watch it, its too depressing.  I've waited all year for the Super Bowl!  Pizza delivery...awesome...I would go myself but I get so winded walking out to the car, besides my other show just started.  Update wall.  Mom, go get me another 2 liter please.  Why talk?...just text!  Smokes, beer, chips, and a drink refill....Vision cards are the best and they are free!  Is Dancing with the Stars on tonite?  Time to take my prescriptions, I am very sick you know.  I better call in my unemployment claim.  You have to change oil in a car? Really?  I am sure glad that the police are here to protect me.  It's not my fault I'm overweight, I have a condition.  Don't get any cheese puff cheese on the new handicap parking sticker.  American Idol is such a good show.  Time for a pill and a refill.  Gardening is so lame...who needs that boring junk?  My loved ones know I love them, even though I don't say it to them anymore, don't need to, they know I do.  10 more minutes until my favorite show!  Check wall.  Is it the first of the month yet?  I need to go shopping.  Super size all of the value meals please.....my kids won't go to bed hungry.  He said he did his homework, my child doesn't lie.  This is an election year? No shit?  My mailbox is to damn far.  Refill.   The game is on tonite!  Outside?..no thanks, it is too bright out there.  My doctor said so.  Maybe I should get lip injections to look sexy, or boobs, or a butt, maybe a new face.  My local news is the best.  I can't be in sunlight when I take these pills, but it's okay, I am getting better.  Refill.....healthier choice this time.....root beer....no caffeine.  Oh just let the dog clean off your plate.  It's the Republicans fault!  I have 20 people living within a 200 yard radius of me...naw,  I don't need to know their names.  Being neighborly is so old school.  It's the Democrats fault!  The mainstream media wouldn't lie!
Get your flu shot today!  This pretty blue pill helps me get fast asleep!  Energy drinks are so good and good for you!  Mom, what is the pledge of allegiance?  It's for the children.  Don't they realize its Global Warming? Geez.  I am so glad that my government cares for me and is looking out for my best interests.  Only whites are racists.  What do you mean...read you a bed time story?  Isn't everything just wonderful? Spending my time on all of these important things during the day sure makes me tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment